24 June 2009

Comic diary: Work in progress of the cover #2


I'm almost done with the colouring of Claire, but I started on the priestess for a change of doing something else to clear my mind to work on it again later. It's good because you'll focus too much on one aspect and are not aware of simple mistakes. I can't promise though...

As you can see, I give her a mitre and a cloak as opposite from the last thumbnail versions. She's some kind of spiritual fertility worshipping priestess and she will take part of the story beginning in the third chapter. I can't tell about her whereabouts yet, but let's say It'll spice the story more up.

I'm not sure about her looks in this WIP yet, she looks a little too happy and I can't point out why I don't really like her eyes so far either.

No comments: